CBS Corp. (CBS): CBS/VIAB Combo Looks Better Than We Thought - Wells Fargo
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Marci Ryvicker, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of CBS (NYSE: CBS) and her Market Perform rating on shares of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) noting that the combination looks better than at first glance.
She now sees upside to her CBS valuation range of $64 - $66 if the acquisition occurs.
Shares of CBS closed at $56.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!