CACI International (CACI):Good Quarter But Conservative Guidance, Reit Hold - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Amit Singh, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of CACI International (NYSE: CACI) after F4Q revenues modestly beat estimates (but were down 1.7% y/y organically). The operating margin was 20 basis points ahead of the analyst's estimate and lower taxes and share count helped EPS by $0.10. Together, this led to an EPS beat of $0.17 vs. the Street. Also, book-to-bill was robust at 1.1x. CACI reiterated its F17 guidance, which implies organic revs decline of 5% y/y at midpoint.
No change to the price target of $96.Quintiles (NYSE: Q)
Shares of CACI International closed at $92.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!