CACI International (CACI):Good Quarter But Conservative Guidance, Reit Hold - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Amit Singh, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of CACI International (NYSE: CACI) after F4Q revenues modestly beat estimates (but were down 1.7% y/y organically). The operating margin was 20 basis points ahead of the analyst's estimate and lower taxes and share count helped EPS by $0.10. Together, this led to an EPS beat of $0.17 vs. the Street. Also, book-to-bill was robust at 1.1x. CACI reiterated its F17 guidance, which implies organic revs decline of 5% y/y at midpoint.
No change to the price target of $96.Quintiles (NYSE: Q)
Shares of CACI International closed at $92.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!