CACI International (CACI):Good Quarter But Conservative Guidance, Reit Hold - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Amit Singh, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of CACI International (NYSE: CACI) after F4Q revenues modestly beat estimates (but were down 1.7% y/y organically). The operating margin was 20 basis points ahead of the analyst's estimate and lower taxes and share count helped EPS by $0.10. Together, this led to an EPS beat of $0.17 vs. the Street. Also, book-to-bill was robust at 1.1x. CACI reiterated its F17 guidance, which implies organic revs decline of 5% y/y at midpoint.
No change to the price target of $96.Quintiles (NYSE: Q)
Shares of CACI International closed at $92.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!