CACI International (CACI):Good Quarter But Conservative Guidance, Reit Hold - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Amit Singh, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of CACI International (NYSE: CACI) after F4Q revenues modestly beat estimates (but were down 1.7% y/y organically). The operating margin was 20 basis points ahead of the analyst's estimate and lower taxes and share count helped EPS by $0.10. Together, this led to an EPS beat of $0.17 vs. the Street. Also, book-to-bill was robust at 1.1x. CACI reiterated its F17 guidance, which implies organic revs decline of 5% y/y at midpoint.
No change to the price target of $96.Quintiles (NYSE: Q)
Shares of CACI International closed at $92.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!