Buy Universal Display (OLED) on Samsung Related Weakness - Cowen
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen analyst Robert Stone defended Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) with shares weaker after Samsung ending Note 7 production.
"While this may reduce Samsung short-term emitter purchases, we expect continued share gains vs. LCD," Stone said. "Many other Samsung devices use AMOLED displays, other external customers have been supply constrained, and the Q4:16 license payment is fixed."
The analyst recommend investors buy on weakness.
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $75 on OLED.
Shares of Universal Display closed at $53.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!