Buy The KEYW Holding (KEYW) on Weakness - Chardan Capital Markets
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst James McIlree reiterated a Buy rating and $12 price target on The KEYW Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: KEYW), saying they would be buyers of after KEYW reported lower than expected revenue for Q3 and is likely to come in near the low-end of guidance for the full year.
"Despite the recent shortfall, We continue to believe the company’s turnaround is firmly in place, and paradoxically, given the Q3 shortfall, ahead of schedule."
Shares of The KEYW Holding Corporation closed at $10.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, James McIlree
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!