Buy The KEYW Holding (KEYW) on Weakness - Chardan Capital Markets
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst James McIlree reiterated a Buy rating and $12 price target on The KEYW Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: KEYW), saying they would be buyers of after KEYW reported lower than expected revenue for Q3 and is likely to come in near the low-end of guidance for the full year.
"Despite the recent shortfall, We continue to believe the company’s turnaround is firmly in place, and paradoxically, given the Q3 shortfall, ahead of schedule."
Shares of The KEYW Holding Corporation closed at $10.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, James McIlree
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!