Buy The KEYW Holding (KEYW) on Weakness - Chardan Capital Markets
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst James McIlree reiterated a Buy rating and $12 price target on The KEYW Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: KEYW), saying they would be buyers of after KEYW reported lower than expected revenue for Q3 and is likely to come in near the low-end of guidance for the full year.
"Despite the recent shortfall, We continue to believe the company’s turnaround is firmly in place, and paradoxically, given the Q3 shortfall, ahead of schedule."
Shares of The KEYW Holding Corporation closed at $10.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, James McIlree
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!