Buy Tesla (TSLA) Weakness - Baird
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo is telling clients to buy Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) weakness. The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $338.
Kallo commented, "We are buyers on recent TSLA weakness, caused by recycling of old news. Headlines have been dominated by concerns over TSLA’s need for a capital raise and near-term liquidity constraints, but these are not new developments. We believe that recent pressure is overblown and would be buyers on any weakness."
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $212.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): Solid Quarter And Commentary, Raising Ests - Baird
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!