Buy Tesla (TSLA) Weakness - Baird
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo is telling clients to buy Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) weakness. The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $338.
Kallo commented, "We are buyers on recent TSLA weakness, caused by recycling of old news. Headlines have been dominated by concerns over TSLA’s need for a capital raise and near-term liquidity constraints, but these are not new developments. We believe that recent pressure is overblown and would be buyers on any weakness."
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $212.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!