Buy Shake Shack (SHAK) on Weakness Following Results - Buckingham Research
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst John Zolidis said he would be a buyer of Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) amid weakness following its beat-and-raise quarter. The firm maintained its Buy rating and price target of $45.00. Shares of SHAK are currently down 7.5%.
"We would use any weakness following 2QFY16 results as an opportunity to buy one of the best LT growth stories in the sector," Zolidis said. "SHAK beat our revenue and EPS estimates for the quarter and raised its outlook. However, we understand that the shares will react negatively to comps slowing to MSD from LDD, especially in light of their recent appreciation. We believe that investors should focus on the LT unit growth opportunity for one of the highest ROIC concepts in the sector. New units continue to track at ~$3.6M+, above the company’s $3.0M LT model and the outlook for cash flow and earnings from this build-out remains very attractive, in our view. We see 40% upside/52% downside in our best/worst case scenarios."
Shares of Shake Shack closed at $40.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!