Buy Shake Shack (SHAK) on Weakness Following Results - Buckingham Research
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Buckingham Research analyst John Zolidis said he would be a buyer of Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) amid weakness following its beat-and-raise quarter. The firm maintained its Buy rating and price target of $45.00. Shares of SHAK are currently down 7.5%.
"We would use any weakness following 2QFY16 results as an opportunity to buy one of the best LT growth stories in the sector," Zolidis said. "SHAK beat our revenue and EPS estimates for the quarter and raised its outlook. However, we understand that the shares will react negatively to comps slowing to MSD from LDD, especially in light of their recent appreciation. We believe that investors should focus on the LT unit growth opportunity for one of the highest ROIC concepts in the sector. New units continue to track at ~$3.6M+, above the company’s $3.0M LT model and the outlook for cash flow and earnings from this build-out remains very attractive, in our view. We see 40% upside/52% downside in our best/worst case scenarios."
Shares of Shake Shack closed at $40.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!