Buy Shake Shack (SHAK) on Weakness Following Results - Buckingham Research
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst John Zolidis said he would be a buyer of Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) amid weakness following its beat-and-raise quarter. The firm maintained its Buy rating and price target of $45.00. Shares of SHAK are currently down 7.5%.
"We would use any weakness following 2QFY16 results as an opportunity to buy one of the best LT growth stories in the sector," Zolidis said. "SHAK beat our revenue and EPS estimates for the quarter and raised its outlook. However, we understand that the shares will react negatively to comps slowing to MSD from LDD, especially in light of their recent appreciation. We believe that investors should focus on the LT unit growth opportunity for one of the highest ROIC concepts in the sector. New units continue to track at ~$3.6M+, above the company’s $3.0M LT model and the outlook for cash flow and earnings from this build-out remains very attractive, in our view. We see 40% upside/52% downside in our best/worst case scenarios."
Shares of Shake Shack closed at $40.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!