Buy NVIDIA (NVDA) Ahead of Print - Jefferies; PT Upped to $69
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipaci reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $69.00 (from $56.00), saying they would be buyers ahead of the company's July quarter print.
"We think NVDA products have momentum and that there is high probability for more upside surprises over the next 6-18 months. We view the JulQ (+4% QQ) as achievable, and the OctQ/JanQ (+7%/+2%) as conservative given the launch of its new 16nm GPU platform Pascal (both Gaming and Datacenter), and initial ramp of high-ASP/ margin Virtual Reality products. NVDA remains a top pick - Reiterate Buy."
For 2016 and 2017, the firm's new revenue and EPS projections are $5.67b/$1.60 and $6.13b/$1.75, respectively. Their 3-year GAAP EPS Bull case is $3.50, and we model $2.50 of GAAP EPS in 2018.
NVDA is a Jefferies Franchise Pick stock.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $58.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- FBR Capital Sees Under Armour (UA) Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!