Buy NVIDIA (NVDA) Ahead of Print - Jefferies; PT Upped to $69
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipaci reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $69.00 (from $56.00), saying they would be buyers ahead of the company's July quarter print.
"We think NVDA products have momentum and that there is high probability for more upside surprises over the next 6-18 months. We view the JulQ (+4% QQ) as achievable, and the OctQ/JanQ (+7%/+2%) as conservative given the launch of its new 16nm GPU platform Pascal (both Gaming and Datacenter), and initial ramp of high-ASP/ margin Virtual Reality products. NVDA remains a top pick - Reiterate Buy."
For 2016 and 2017, the firm's new revenue and EPS projections are $5.67b/$1.60 and $6.13b/$1.75, respectively. Their 3-year GAAP EPS Bull case is $3.50, and we model $2.50 of GAAP EPS in 2018.
NVDA is a Jefferies Franchise Pick stock.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $58.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!