Buy Glu Mobile (GLUU) Into Q1 Results - Northland Capital Markets
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Continues Tailspin After '60 Minutes' Says Company Sold Illegal Flooring
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Endo's AMS Urology Portfolio in $1.65B Deal
- Activist Lays Out Six Recommendations to Turnaround China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd (NPD)
Northland Capital Markets analyst Darren Aftahi is out reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.50 price target on Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) saying he expects solid results and would recommend accumulating shares on the recent dip.
- Our proprietary games analysis suggests upside to our 1Q non-GAAP smart phone revenue estimate of $38.6M, and management's overall revenue guidance of $38-$40M, driven by continued DH14 outperformance.
- Based on current DH14 rankings, we also believe that the company’s FY14 DH14 guidance of “less than 20% of total non-GAAP revenue” (implying ~$29.2M (or less) at the midpoint of guidance) may prove conservative.
- In short, DH14 has remained a top ~20-30 grossing game, and has more or less stabilized in this area. We note, its grossing rankings were roughly similar beginning 1Q as they were ending the Q.
- Perhaps overlooked, DH14’s game download rank has also stayed fairly steady at ~20-30 on both Apple (iPhone/iPad) and Android since late January. We believe this bodes well for advertising-related revenue, which bounced back to ~21% of total sales last Q.
- We estimate new games generated ~$8-9M in the Q (EW3, FLC 2, Motocross Meltdown, and Robocop)
Significant pullback in stock creates opportunity. Shares of GLUU have pulled back ~33% and now trade at ~2.0 EV/’14E sales. We would use this weakness to accumulate as we believe the fundamental story is intact.
Shares of Glu Mobile closed at $3.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Underperform
- CIENA (CIEN) Target Price Lifted at Wedbush Ahead of Q1 Print
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!