Buy Glu Mobile (GLUU) Into Q1 Results - Northland Capital Markets
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Northland Capital Markets analyst Darren Aftahi is out reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.50 price target on Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) saying he expects solid results and would recommend accumulating shares on the recent dip.
- Our proprietary games analysis suggests upside to our 1Q non-GAAP smart phone revenue estimate of $38.6M, and management's overall revenue guidance of $38-$40M, driven by continued DH14 outperformance.
- Based on current DH14 rankings, we also believe that the company’s FY14 DH14 guidance of “less than 20% of total non-GAAP revenue” (implying ~$29.2M (or less) at the midpoint of guidance) may prove conservative.
- In short, DH14 has remained a top ~20-30 grossing game, and has more or less stabilized in this area. We note, its grossing rankings were roughly similar beginning 1Q as they were ending the Q.
- Perhaps overlooked, DH14’s game download rank has also stayed fairly steady at ~20-30 on both Apple (iPhone/iPad) and Android since late January. We believe this bodes well for advertising-related revenue, which bounced back to ~21% of total sales last Q.
- We estimate new games generated ~$8-9M in the Q (EW3, FLC 2, Motocross Meltdown, and Robocop)
Significant pullback in stock creates opportunity. Shares of GLUU have pulled back ~33% and now trade at ~2.0 EV/’14E sales. We would use this weakness to accumulate as we believe the fundamental story is intact.
Shares of Glu Mobile closed at $3.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Northrop Grumman (NOC) to Neutral
- Workday (WDAY) PT Raised to $110 at Drexel Hamilton Post Q2
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to $82 Following Solid 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!