Buy CVS Health (CVS) on EpiPen-Related Weakness - Leerink
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink analyst David Larsen recommends buying CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) on weakness related to EpiPen pressure.
Larsen commented, "Shares of ESRX (MP) and CVS (OP) are coming under pressure this morning, we think due mainly to commentary around Mylan’s (OP) EpiPen. Numerous news agencies are reporting that the price-hikes of EpiPen have been dramatic. Some news agencies are reporting that the list price of EpiPen has increased by ~548% since 2007 to $608 in May. Mylan’s CEO stated this morning on CNBC that the ‘net price’ the Mylan receives is $274 and the reason there is such a large discrepancy between the “list” and “net” price is the “5 hands the product goes through” before it gets to the patient. This obviously implies that CVS and ESRX, as the PBMs are reaping significant profits from EpiPen and as a result there shares of CVS and ESRX are coming under pressure."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!