Buy Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) on Sell-Off - Baird
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney is telling clients to buy Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) on today's sell-off. The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $10.
Skorney commented, "The market for biotech has completely broken down and with it, Achillion's nominally bad news on the Factor D program (which we are not currently modeling) has cut it down by almost a third today. With $3/share in cash and a J&J deal with milestones exceeding $5/share -- not counting double digit royalties -- we don't really care if Factor D is dead or not."
Shares of Achillion Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Stock Could Plateau Today After Drop - Mizuho
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!