Buy Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) on Sell-Off - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney is telling clients to buy Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) on today's sell-off. The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $10.
Skorney commented, "The market for biotech has completely broken down and with it, Achillion's nominally bad news on the Factor D program (which we are not currently modeling) has cut it down by almost a third today. With $3/share in cash and a J&J deal with milestones exceeding $5/share -- not counting double digit royalties -- we don't really care if Factor D is dead or not."
Shares of Achillion Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!