Burlington Stores (BURL): Raising Estimates After Non Deal Roadshow - BMO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, John Morris, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) following a Non Deal Roadshow with BURL's CEO Tom Kingsbury, CFO Marc Katz, and Treasurer Robert LaPenta.
The analyst believes that BURL is positioned to have a strong 2H. Last year's retail climate afforded BURL the opportunity to go deeper into pack away and BURL is starting to utilize this favorable margin inventory to drive traffic.
EPS estimates increased for 3Q16 to $0.33 from $0.32, for 2016 to $2.99 from $2.98, and for 2017 to $3.50 from $3.44. No change to the price target of $96.
Shares of Burlington Stores closed at $83.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!