Burlington Stores (BURL): Raising Estimates After Non Deal Roadshow - BMO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, John Morris, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) following a Non Deal Roadshow with BURL's CEO Tom Kingsbury, CFO Marc Katz, and Treasurer Robert LaPenta.
The analyst believes that BURL is positioned to have a strong 2H. Last year's retail climate afforded BURL the opportunity to go deeper into pack away and BURL is starting to utilize this favorable margin inventory to drive traffic.
EPS estimates increased for 3Q16 to $0.33 from $0.32, for 2016 to $2.99 from $2.98, and for 2017 to $3.50 from $3.44. No change to the price target of $96.
Shares of Burlington Stores closed at $83.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!