Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Added to FBR Alpha Generator List
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital analyst Alex Rygiel added Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR) to the FBR Alpha Generator. The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $15.
Rygiel commented, "We are adding Builders FirstSource to the FBR Alpha Generator as we believe the stock has the potential to outperform our coverage list of other building materials, homebuilders, and specialty contractors. We believe that in an improving housing market, particularly one that appears to be shifting toward single-family homes, the company will generate meaningful free cash flow, which will be used to de-lever the balance sheet. This should drive the stock price higher on the same valuation multiple, creating a higher beta versus general housing market growth. As investors gain a greater appreciation for the favorable trend toward single-family housing growth, as well as company-specific actions to reduce costs and de-lever the balance sheet, we expect the share price to respond positively over the next six months."
Shares of Builders FirstSource closed at $11.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Upgrades First NBC Bank (FNBC) to Market Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on WPX Energy (WPX) Following Delaware Basin Acquisition
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesFBR Alpha Generator
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!