Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): Downside 2x Upside - Buckingham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) noting that shares have re-rated higher reflecting the company’s willingness to engage with outside investors and to pursue more shareholder-friendly policies including increased share repurchase and lower capex. Offsetting the potential value creation of these and other moves are weak fundamentals including the likelihood of negative comps for the balance of the year and possible downward revisions to estimates. The analyst sees 20%/37% upside/downside in our best/worst case scenario analysis.
No change to the price target of $161.
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $161.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!