Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): Downside 2x Upside - Buckingham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) noting that shares have re-rated higher reflecting the company’s willingness to engage with outside investors and to pursue more shareholder-friendly policies including increased share repurchase and lower capex. Offsetting the potential value creation of these and other moves are weak fundamentals including the likelihood of negative comps for the balance of the year and possible downward revisions to estimates. The analyst sees 20%/37% upside/downside in our best/worst case scenario analysis.
No change to the price target of $161.
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $161.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!