Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): Cutting PT On Expected Guide Down - Wells Fargo
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Jeff Farmer reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) and cut the valuation range to $147.00 to $156.00 from $160.00 to $165.00.
Barring aggressive cost control efforts and or G&A cuts, the analyst believes BWLD could lower its 2016 EPS guidance in the back drop of accelerating sector SSS declines and a 20% jump in jumbo wing prices since early August. BWLD is scheduled to report Q3 earnings on 10/26 (AMC).
The analyst has modeled:
1) EPS of $1.22 (+22% yr/yr), below the Street at $1.24
2) -2.0% company SSS (same-store sales), below the -1.2% Street estimate.
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $140.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!