Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): Analyst Day Showed Steps In The Right Direction But Not Enough - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Alexander Slagle, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) after the company's analyst day offered some modest but tangible steps toward evolving the capital structure and increasing focus on returning cash to shareholders.
The analyst stated "while we applaud these first steps, we suspect some investors may have expected more, hence the stock's negative reaction. We think the stock remains range-bound as visibility on accelerating SSS trends remains dim."
The analyst believes BWLD can return to LSD SSS in '17, and drive at least modest relative outperformance vs. peers, but his visibility is lower than previous downturns because the competitive environment is more intense, the supply situation more difficult, and likelihood that BWLD will see more significant cannibalization impact is higher.
No change to the price target of $135.00
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $161.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!