Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): Analyst Day Showed Steps In The Right Direction But Not Enough - Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Alexander Slagle, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) after the company's analyst day offered some modest but tangible steps toward evolving the capital structure and increasing focus on returning cash to shareholders.
The analyst stated "while we applaud these first steps, we suspect some investors may have expected more, hence the stock's negative reaction. We think the stock remains range-bound as visibility on accelerating SSS trends remains dim."
The analyst believes BWLD can return to LSD SSS in '17, and drive at least modest relative outperformance vs. peers, but his visibility is lower than previous downturns because the competitive environment is more intense, the supply situation more difficult, and likelihood that BWLD will see more significant cannibalization impact is higher.
No change to the price target of $135.00
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $161.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!