Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): Analyst Day Showed Steps In The Right Direction But Not Enough - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Alexander Slagle, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) after the company's analyst day offered some modest but tangible steps toward evolving the capital structure and increasing focus on returning cash to shareholders.
The analyst stated "while we applaud these first steps, we suspect some investors may have expected more, hence the stock's negative reaction. We think the stock remains range-bound as visibility on accelerating SSS trends remains dim."
The analyst believes BWLD can return to LSD SSS in '17, and drive at least modest relative outperformance vs. peers, but his visibility is lower than previous downturns because the competitive environment is more intense, the supply situation more difficult, and likelihood that BWLD will see more significant cannibalization impact is higher.
No change to the price target of $135.00
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $161.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!