Buckingham Research Upgrades Restoration Hardware (RH) to Neutral
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research upgraded Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Underperform to Neutral.
The firm cited "Lower EPS Risk as Margins Bottom; Path to FY17 Recovery."
Shares of Restoration Hardware closed at $34.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- RBC Capital Upgrades 3M (MMM) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!