Buckingham Research Upgrades Restoration Hardware (RH) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research upgraded Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Underperform to Neutral.
The firm cited "Lower EPS Risk as Margins Bottom; Path to FY17 Recovery."
Shares of Restoration Hardware closed at $34.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!