Brocade Communications (BRCD): Upside Was Acquired, Reiterating Sell - UBS
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS analyst, John Roy, reiterated his Sell rating on shares of Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) after the company beat consensus estimates for F3Q but guidance was light. About half the $24mn revenue upside in F4Q was driven by Ruckus-related purchase accounting. In addition, half the EPS beat this quarter came from lower taxes. SAN revenue declined 9% YoY and guidance calls for 12% decline – not as steep as expected but on an accelerating downtrend nevertheless. SAN port declines are mirroring the revenue decline.
The Sell rating on Brocade is driven by public cloud incursion, weaker IT spending, and slower Fibre Channel growth. Brocade is planning to host an Analyst day at the end of September in New York.
Price target of $8.50 (from $8.00)
Shares of Brocade closed at $10.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!