Brocade Communications (BRCD): Upside Was Acquired, Reiterating Sell - UBS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS analyst, John Roy, reiterated his Sell rating on shares of Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) after the company beat consensus estimates for F3Q but guidance was light. About half the $24mn revenue upside in F4Q was driven by Ruckus-related purchase accounting. In addition, half the EPS beat this quarter came from lower taxes. SAN revenue declined 9% YoY and guidance calls for 12% decline – not as steep as expected but on an accelerating downtrend nevertheless. SAN port declines are mirroring the revenue decline.
The Sell rating on Brocade is driven by public cloud incursion, weaker IT spending, and slower Fibre Channel growth. Brocade is planning to host an Analyst day at the end of September in New York.
Price target of $8.50 (from $8.00)
Shares of Brocade closed at $10.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!