Brocade Communications (BRCD): Takeout Possible But Its In The Stock - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Underperform rating on shares of Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) but raised his price target to $9 from $8 after Bloomberg reported that Brocade is in “advanced talks” to sell itself to Broadcom (Avago).
The analyst sees the rumor as credible given the secular pressure on Brocade’s FC SAN business and the M&A spree Avago has been on the last few years. As such, we are raising our price target to $9 but keeping our Underperform rating as we believe most of a take-out is already priced and there is a chance a deal doesn’t get done.
Shares of Brocade closed at $10.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!