Broadsoft (BSFT): License Bookings To Improve In 2017 - Jefferies
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, George Notter, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) and raised his price target to $55.00 from $52.00. The analyst believes that the uptick in Professional Services revenue reflects progress with large Transformation projects and will translate into significant license revenue for 2017.
BroadSoft continues to emphasize that their competitive advantage has only improved as they continue to add features and make strategic acquisitions.
The new price target equates to 21.1x 2017 EPS, a discount to the group at 24x.
Shares of Broadsoft closed at $46.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Brinker Int'l (EAT) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, Positive On "Moats Around Content"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!