Broadcom's (AVGO) Price Target Raised to $205 at Deutsche Bank
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and raised its price target to $205.00 (from $200.00). The change follows the release of Q3 earnings. Analyst Ross Seymore noted steady execution.
"AVGO delivered solid revenues on the quarter/guide (albeit with slight disappointment in Wired), but once again beat meaningfully on earnings. Looking forward the combination of a seasonal ramp in Wireless in 2H, further margin expansion through CY17 (synergies + mix) and the potential for additional M&A leave us seeing further upside to AVGO shares," said Seymore.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
- Berenberg Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!