Broadcom's (AVGO) Price Target Raised to $205 at Deutsche Bank
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and raised its price target to $205.00 (from $200.00). The change follows the release of Q3 earnings. Analyst Ross Seymore noted steady execution.
"AVGO delivered solid revenues on the quarter/guide (albeit with slight disappointment in Wired), but once again beat meaningfully on earnings. Looking forward the combination of a seasonal ramp in Wireless in 2H, further margin expansion through CY17 (synergies + mix) and the potential for additional M&A leave us seeing further upside to AVGO shares," said Seymore.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!