Broadcom's (AVGO) Price Target Raised to $205 at Deutsche Bank
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and raised its price target to $205.00 (from $200.00). The change follows the release of Q3 earnings. Analyst Ross Seymore noted steady execution.
"AVGO delivered solid revenues on the quarter/guide (albeit with slight disappointment in Wired), but once again beat meaningfully on earnings. Looking forward the combination of a seasonal ramp in Wireless in 2H, further margin expansion through CY17 (synergies + mix) and the potential for additional M&A leave us seeing further upside to AVGO shares," said Seymore.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!