Broadcom's (AVGO) Price Target Raised to $205 at Deutsche Bank
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and raised its price target to $205.00 (from $200.00). The change follows the release of Q3 earnings. Analyst Ross Seymore noted steady execution.
"AVGO delivered solid revenues on the quarter/guide (albeit with slight disappointment in Wired), but once again beat meaningfully on earnings. Looking forward the combination of a seasonal ramp in Wireless in 2H, further margin expansion through CY17 (synergies + mix) and the potential for additional M&A leave us seeing further upside to AVGO shares," said Seymore.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!