Broadcom's (AVGO) Price Target Raised to $200 at Pacific Crest
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pacific Crest maintained an Overweight rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and raised its price target of $200.00 (from $180.00). The price target increase follows the release of Q3 results.
Analyst John Vinh commented on the company's performance, saying, "While AVGO posted strong results and guidance, supply constraints in set-top boxes and the lack of more-meaningful upside in wireless fell short of high expectations. Despite the mismatch in expectations, we are raising our price target to $200 on higher estimates and remain buyers of the stock. AVGO remains one of the best secular stories in semiconductors with secular content growth and margin expansion."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!