Broadcom's (AVGO) Price Target Raised to $200 at Pacific Crest
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest maintained an Overweight rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and raised its price target of $200.00 (from $180.00). The price target increase follows the release of Q3 results.
Analyst John Vinh commented on the company's performance, saying, "While AVGO posted strong results and guidance, supply constraints in set-top boxes and the lack of more-meaningful upside in wireless fell short of high expectations. Despite the mismatch in expectations, we are raising our price target to $200 on higher estimates and remain buyers of the stock. AVGO remains one of the best secular stories in semiconductors with secular content growth and margin expansion."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!