Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Wired Could Outperform Flattish Expectations - RBC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and believes that the Wired Infrastructure segment could grow despite expectations for flattish performance.
Fundamentally, the analyst thinks:
1) Wired (~50% of sales) should sustain low-to-mid single digit growth in FY17 and beyond
2) modest underperformance (flat vs. modest growth expectations) LQ reflected STB product/mix issues that should get rectified
3) Data center revenues (~20% of Wired) saw Y/Y growth.
Overall, the analyst sees AVGO benefiting from a) dominant position within enterprise/CSP with leading Ethernet solutions (Tomahawk, Jericho, etc.), and b) Broadband: BRCM has leading presence & 2nd largest competitor (STM) exited the market, creating a $200M+ opportunity over the next 2-3 years.
No change to the price target of $190.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $166.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO): Brocade Boosts Potential Upside to $250/sh - RBC
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Panera Bread (PNRA) to Buy Citing Increased Confidence Co Can Deliver On Sales
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!