Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Wired Could Outperform Flattish Expectations - RBC
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and believes that the Wired Infrastructure segment could grow despite expectations for flattish performance.
Fundamentally, the analyst thinks:
1) Wired (~50% of sales) should sustain low-to-mid single digit growth in FY17 and beyond
2) modest underperformance (flat vs. modest growth expectations) LQ reflected STB product/mix issues that should get rectified
3) Data center revenues (~20% of Wired) saw Y/Y growth.
Overall, the analyst sees AVGO benefiting from a) dominant position within enterprise/CSP with leading Ethernet solutions (Tomahawk, Jericho, etc.), and b) Broadband: BRCM has leading presence & 2nd largest competitor (STM) exited the market, creating a $200M+ opportunity over the next 2-3 years.
No change to the price target of $190.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $166.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!