Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Wired Could Outperform Flattish Expectations - RBC
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) and believes that the Wired Infrastructure segment could grow despite expectations for flattish performance.
Fundamentally, the analyst thinks:
1) Wired (~50% of sales) should sustain low-to-mid single digit growth in FY17 and beyond
2) modest underperformance (flat vs. modest growth expectations) LQ reflected STB product/mix issues that should get rectified
3) Data center revenues (~20% of Wired) saw Y/Y growth.
Overall, the analyst sees AVGO benefiting from a) dominant position within enterprise/CSP with leading Ethernet solutions (Tomahawk, Jericho, etc.), and b) Broadband: BRCM has leading presence & 2nd largest competitor (STM) exited the market, creating a $200M+ opportunity over the next 2-3 years.
No change to the price target of $190.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $166.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Akamai Technologies (AKAM) to $67 Following Solid 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) Following 3Q Report
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Cynosure (CYNO) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!