Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiteragted Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) as his Top Pick ahead of earnings on 9/1. The analyst believes AVGO will show Revenue upside as well as EPS upside due to:
1) Better AAPL trends given implied sell through at AAPL was ~44M units (sell-in was 40M) and implied Sept-qtr q/q guide was better than recent trends/expectations
2) HDD Inflecting: Aggregate HDD TAM was better in June-qtr and notably higher in Sept-qtr driven by strong hyperscale and gaming demand (8TB/10TB Hyperscale ramp should help AVGO)
3) Enterprise: We expect strong server/hardware data from IBM being an incr. positive for ELX (AVGO’s core FC HBA)
4) Wired: Expect stable to improving underlying trends coupled with alleviating production bottleneck being a positive.
Beyond the July-qtr, the analyst believes AVGO will sustain $16.00+ EPS by FY19 leading the stock to a price over $200. Therefore, he raises his price target to $190 from $185.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Pentair (PNR) to $66 Following 3Q Report
- Sprint (S) PT Raised to $4.50 at Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!