Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Notes From Non Deal Roadhow - Mizuho
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) after taking management on a Non Deal Roadshow..
AVGO continues to drive a solid RF roadmap, with strong GMs and clear visibility to 20% RF content CAGR driven by CA/802.11ax and a solid networking (~58% of revs) roadmap driven by order visibility with hyperscale/cloud demand.
The analyst stated "We believe 3-band CA, continued 4-5 band down and uplink CA adoption in the top phones position it for a 2-3 year 20% RF revenue CAGR. Also, next gen WiFi with 802.11ax (versus current .11ac) will be key to driving 3-5x bandwidth. We believe competition from QCOM+TDK or peers is much less material compared to 8" high performance integrated 9th gen FBAR multiplexing PADs from AVGO. We believe BAW competition is getting marginalized to the lower end markets which have higher pricing/margin pressure (noted at peer RF players)".
No change to the price target of $200.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $165.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!