Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Don't Sweat The Samsung Note 7 Recall - RBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) despite Samsung being a large customer and the Note 7 recall is creating fear within the investing community.
The analyst believes that the revenue/EPS impact to the model should be negligible near-term. The long-term the picture is more unclear but from a stock perspective, the analyst thinks AVGO stock should inflect higher due to: sustained wireless tailwinds (FBAR content), wired stability with potential for acceleration in CY17, FCF uptick as the model stabilizes post BRCM and enhanced dividend payments.
No change to the price target of $190.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $170.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Earnings Preview - RBC
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!