Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Don't Sweat The Samsung Note 7 Recall - RBC
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) despite Samsung being a large customer and the Note 7 recall is creating fear within the investing community.
The analyst believes that the revenue/EPS impact to the model should be negligible near-term. The long-term the picture is more unclear but from a stock perspective, the analyst thinks AVGO stock should inflect higher due to: sustained wireless tailwinds (FBAR content), wired stability with potential for acceleration in CY17, FCF uptick as the model stabilizes post BRCM and enhanced dividend payments.
No change to the price target of $190.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $170.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!