Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $209 at Jefferies Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) to $209.00 (from $190.00) following 'beat and raise' quarter.
commented, "AVGO beat and raised again, with upside in JulQ from Wireless (iPhone 7) and Industrial (restocking) and Storage (HDD stability). Wireless and Storage are driving 8% q/q growth in OctQ, on the iPhone 7 launch and HDD seasonality. AVGO is insulated from near-term pricing pressure in smartphone components, a testament to the unique value of FBAR and its relationship with Apple. We reiterate Buy on multiple product cycles and strong FCF/share growth."
The firm lifted FY 2016 EPS estimates from $10.90 to $11.32 and FY 2017 EPS estimates from $12.34 to $13.25.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!