Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $209 at Jefferies Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) to $209.00 (from $190.00) following 'beat and raise' quarter.
commented, "AVGO beat and raised again, with upside in JulQ from Wireless (iPhone 7) and Industrial (restocking) and Storage (HDD stability). Wireless and Storage are driving 8% q/q growth in OctQ, on the iPhone 7 launch and HDD seasonality. AVGO is insulated from near-term pricing pressure in smartphone components, a testament to the unique value of FBAR and its relationship with Apple. We reiterate Buy on multiple product cycles and strong FCF/share growth."
The firm lifted FY 2016 EPS estimates from $10.90 to $11.32 and FY 2017 EPS estimates from $12.34 to $13.25.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!