Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $209 at Jefferies Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) to $209.00 (from $190.00) following 'beat and raise' quarter.
commented, "AVGO beat and raised again, with upside in JulQ from Wireless (iPhone 7) and Industrial (restocking) and Storage (HDD stability). Wireless and Storage are driving 8% q/q growth in OctQ, on the iPhone 7 launch and HDD seasonality. AVGO is insulated from near-term pricing pressure in smartphone components, a testament to the unique value of FBAR and its relationship with Apple. We reiterate Buy on multiple product cycles and strong FCF/share growth."
The firm lifted FY 2016 EPS estimates from $10.90 to $11.32 and FY 2017 EPS estimates from $12.34 to $13.25.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!