Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $209 at Jefferies Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) to $209.00 (from $190.00) following 'beat and raise' quarter.
commented, "AVGO beat and raised again, with upside in JulQ from Wireless (iPhone 7) and Industrial (restocking) and Storage (HDD stability). Wireless and Storage are driving 8% q/q growth in OctQ, on the iPhone 7 launch and HDD seasonality. AVGO is insulated from near-term pricing pressure in smartphone components, a testament to the unique value of FBAR and its relationship with Apple. We reiterate Buy on multiple product cycles and strong FCF/share growth."
The firm lifted FY 2016 EPS estimates from $10.90 to $11.32 and FY 2017 EPS estimates from $12.34 to $13.25.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!