Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $200 at Nomura
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) to $200.00 (from $180.00).
Shah commented, "The price action in Broadcom since reporting FQ3 earnings on Sept 1st stands out as an anomaly. AVGO closed down post print; the first time in more than two years. The stock is currently down 4% since reporting, versus the SOX and S&P 500, which are down 3% and 2%, respectively. Most investors we 've spoken to believe that results were strong, expectations just got out of hand. We don't disagree that expectations were high going into earnings. But after digging deeper into FQ3 results, we believe earnings were not as strong as investors perceive."
The firm raised FY16E EPS from $9.82 to $10.37; FY17E EPS from$11.93 to $12.13.
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $169.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Nomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!