Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Roche Study Highlights Increasing Competition - BMO
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfaei, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) after Roche's positive OAK study suggests that the second line NSCLC market will become more competitive. The analyst stated that "This is incrementally negative for BMY's Opdivo, which is dominating in this setting, and probably increases BMY's dependence on combinations".
No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $57.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Yervoy (ipilimumab) Awarded Prix Galien USA Discovery of the Decade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!