Brean Capital Upgrades Viacom (VIAB) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital upgraded Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Alan Gould commented, "We are raising our rating on Viacom to Buy from Hold. In our opinion, the stock has gotten cheap enough that most, if not all, of the negatives are fully discounted into the stock price, the sentiment is negative, and there are enough potential positive catalysts that the risk/reward ratio has become quite positive. Our Target Price is $44, 11.5x EPS and ~9x next year's EV/EBITDA on our estimates which are substantially below Street consensus."
Shares of Viacom closed at $38.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!