Brean Capital Starts Starz (STRZA) at Hold
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brean Capital initiates coverage on Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Alan Gould commented, "We are initiating STRZA with a Hold rating as we see minimal upside on an arbitrage basis and much less upside than buying LGF directly, based on our $27 target price for the combined Lionsgate Starz. The deal is expected to close by the end of the year."
Shares of Starz closed at $30.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!