Brean Capital Starts Starz (STRZA) at Hold
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital initiates coverage on Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Alan Gould commented, "We are initiating STRZA with a Hold rating as we see minimal upside on an arbitrage basis and much less upside than buying LGF directly, based on our $27 target price for the combined Lionsgate Starz. The deal is expected to close by the end of the year."
Shares of Starz closed at $30.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!