Brean Capital Starts Starz (STRZA) at Hold
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital initiates coverage on Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Alan Gould commented, "We are initiating STRZA with a Hold rating as we see minimal upside on an arbitrage basis and much less upside than buying LGF directly, based on our $27 target price for the combined Lionsgate Starz. The deal is expected to close by the end of the year."
Shares of Starz closed at $30.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!