Brean Capital Starts Netflix (NFLX) at Buy, $145 PT
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital initiates coverage on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $145.00.
Analyst Alan Gould commented, "We are initiating coverage of NFLX with a Buy rating and a $145 target price. We believe NFLX has created an unstoppable lead in the internet TV business and is positioned to dominate the business long term. It is on a path to become the largest spender on entertainment content creating a content moat and amortizing it over a global direct-to-consumer audience making it the low cost producer. International losses and investment in original content make the stock appear expensive on traditional metrics. But looking out 15 years, using the model of the domestic market and the first wave of international launches, we believe NFLX can attract 300 million global subscribers generating a $19 ARPU, 29% EBIT margin and over $25 of EPS."
Shares of Netflix closed at $115.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!