Brean Capital Starts Netflix (NFLX) at Buy, $145 PT
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital initiates coverage on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $145.00.
Analyst Alan Gould commented, "We are initiating coverage of NFLX with a Buy rating and a $145 target price. We believe NFLX has created an unstoppable lead in the internet TV business and is positioned to dominate the business long term. It is on a path to become the largest spender on entertainment content creating a content moat and amortizing it over a global direct-to-consumer audience making it the low cost producer. International losses and investment in original content make the stock appear expensive on traditional metrics. But looking out 15 years, using the model of the domestic market and the first wave of international launches, we believe NFLX can attract 300 million global subscribers generating a $19 ARPU, 29% EBIT margin and over $25 of EPS."
Shares of Netflix closed at $115.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!