Brean Capital Starts Netflix (NFLX) at Buy, $145 PT
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital initiates coverage on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $145.00.
Analyst Alan Gould commented, "We are initiating coverage of NFLX with a Buy rating and a $145 target price. We believe NFLX has created an unstoppable lead in the internet TV business and is positioned to dominate the business long term. It is on a path to become the largest spender on entertainment content creating a content moat and amortizing it over a global direct-to-consumer audience making it the low cost producer. International losses and investment in original content make the stock appear expensive on traditional metrics. But looking out 15 years, using the model of the domestic market and the first wave of international launches, we believe NFLX can attract 300 million global subscribers generating a $19 ARPU, 29% EBIT margin and over $25 of EPS."
Shares of Netflix closed at $115.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Can Achieve 230M Global Subscribers - Brean Capital
- Macquarie Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!