Brean Capital Remains Bullish on Foot Locker (FL) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating and $77.00 price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) after hosting investor meetings with management. Brean came away from the meeting with more confidence in the company's ability to sustain its top-line.
Analyst Eric Tracy commented, "Yesterday, we had the opportunity to host investor meetings w/ FL President & CEO Dick Johnson and VP, Treasurer & Investor Relations, John Maurer. While FL's ability to deliver on FY16 guide for comps +MSD/ EPS +DD has long been a key tenet of our constructive thesis, we came away from meetings incrementally convicted with top-line sustainability given 1) more diversified operating model that limits (especially relative to historical) over-reliance on any one category/ brand, 2) enhanced visibility into 2H product pipeline (even absent intro of revolutionary platform), 3) vendor supply chain enhancements that can drive faster speed to market over the LT, supporting greater merchant flexibility in aligning assortments w/ shifting consumer preferences, and 4) opportunity in apparel, women's biz. Accordingly, while our estimates are unchanged, we are maintaining our Buy rating and $77 TP, still based on shares trading at 15x our FY17 EPS estimate of $5.14."
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $68.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Can Achieve 230M Global Subscribers - Brean Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) Higher Negative FCF Offsets Strong Sub Growth & Guidance Outlook - Brean Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!