Brean Capital Remains Bullish on Foot Locker (FL) After Meeting with Management
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating and $77.00 price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) after hosting investor meetings with management. Brean came away from the meeting with more confidence in the company's ability to sustain its top-line.
Analyst Eric Tracy commented, "Yesterday, we had the opportunity to host investor meetings w/ FL President & CEO Dick Johnson and VP, Treasurer & Investor Relations, John Maurer. While FL's ability to deliver on FY16 guide for comps +MSD/ EPS +DD has long been a key tenet of our constructive thesis, we came away from meetings incrementally convicted with top-line sustainability given 1) more diversified operating model that limits (especially relative to historical) over-reliance on any one category/ brand, 2) enhanced visibility into 2H product pipeline (even absent intro of revolutionary platform), 3) vendor supply chain enhancements that can drive faster speed to market over the LT, supporting greater merchant flexibility in aligning assortments w/ shifting consumer preferences, and 4) opportunity in apparel, women's biz. Accordingly, while our estimates are unchanged, we are maintaining our Buy rating and $77 TP, still based on shares trading at 15x our FY17 EPS estimate of $5.14."
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $68.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!