Brean Capital Reiterates Buy on Sequential Brands (SQBG) Following Investor Day
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating and $15.00 price target on Sequential Brands (NASDAQ: SQBG) following the company's investor day. While yesterday's meetings provided relatively little in the way of incremental financial detail, management did give color on several of SQBG's organic growth initiatives.
Analyst Eric Tracy commented, "Yesterday, we had the opportunity to attend SQBG's investor day, with the agenda including presentations by Chairman William Sweedler, CEO Yehuda Schmidman, and Chief Creative Officer Martha Stewart, as well as a tour of the company's product development and marketing production offices. Following the event, we are maintaining our positive stance on shares of SQBG, predicated on an evolving model ultimately addressing the key overhangs to the story, including: 1) opportunity to optimize the capital structure, 2) demonstrating ability to sustain organic growth (driven primarily by Martha Stewart, but augmented by broad branded portfolio) and 3) improving liquidity. At current levels (~10x EV/EBITDA vs. historical of 13x), we believe risk/reward remains favorable. We maintain our Buy rating and $15 TP, based on unchanged FY16/FY17 estimates."
Shares of Sequential Brands closed at $7.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Downgrades Entravision Communications (EVC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!