Brean Capital Reiterates Buy on Sequential Brands (SQBG) Following Investor Day
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating and $15.00 price target on Sequential Brands (NASDAQ: SQBG) following the company's investor day. While yesterday's meetings provided relatively little in the way of incremental financial detail, management did give color on several of SQBG's organic growth initiatives.
Analyst Eric Tracy commented, "Yesterday, we had the opportunity to attend SQBG's investor day, with the agenda including presentations by Chairman William Sweedler, CEO Yehuda Schmidman, and Chief Creative Officer Martha Stewart, as well as a tour of the company's product development and marketing production offices. Following the event, we are maintaining our positive stance on shares of SQBG, predicated on an evolving model ultimately addressing the key overhangs to the story, including: 1) opportunity to optimize the capital structure, 2) demonstrating ability to sustain organic growth (driven primarily by Martha Stewart, but augmented by broad branded portfolio) and 3) improving liquidity. At current levels (~10x EV/EBITDA vs. historical of 13x), we believe risk/reward remains favorable. We maintain our Buy rating and $15 TP, based on unchanged FY16/FY17 estimates."
Shares of Sequential Brands closed at $7.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!