Brean Capital Reiterates Buy on Electronics for Imaging (EFII)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating and $60.00 price target on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII). The Sep Q will provide both the first Q and a full Q of Organic Reggiani & Matan. Brean Capital believes that the degree to which EFI will benefit from product cycles across the board heading into 2017 isn't yet fully appreciated.
Analyst Ananda Baruah commented, "We believe that SGIA underscores what we believe is an inherent under-appreciation in the EFI story through '17. Namely, that the strength & health in the core Display Graphics segment (we believe potentially 35% - 40% of EFI revenue) remains substantive at (high-single digit organic growth), but has been masked as EFI has increasingly moved traditional VUTEK jobs to the newly acquired Reggiani platforms (Textile for soft-signage) and Matan (superior roll-to-roll tech), which has served to simultaneously capture jobs while in essence forcing down organic growth greater than anticipated. Our $60 TP reflects a 1.0x PEG (or 20x) the $3.00 in CY17 EPS we believe EFI can achieve on 10%+ organic revenue growth."
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $48.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!