Brean Capital Reiterates Buy on Electronics for Imaging (EFII)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating and $60.00 price target on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII). The Sep Q will provide both the first Q and a full Q of Organic Reggiani & Matan. Brean Capital believes that the degree to which EFI will benefit from product cycles across the board heading into 2017 isn't yet fully appreciated.
Analyst Ananda Baruah commented, "We believe that SGIA underscores what we believe is an inherent under-appreciation in the EFI story through '17. Namely, that the strength & health in the core Display Graphics segment (we believe potentially 35% - 40% of EFI revenue) remains substantive at (high-single digit organic growth), but has been masked as EFI has increasingly moved traditional VUTEK jobs to the newly acquired Reggiani platforms (Textile for soft-signage) and Matan (superior roll-to-roll tech), which has served to simultaneously capture jobs while in essence forcing down organic growth greater than anticipated. Our $60 TP reflects a 1.0x PEG (or 20x) the $3.00 in CY17 EPS we believe EFI can achieve on 10%+ organic revenue growth."
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $48.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!