Brean Capital Reiterates Buy on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) Following 4Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating and $7.00 price target on ARC Group Worldwide (NASDAQ: ARCW) following the company's 4Q earnings report. ARCW reported revenue and EBITDA of $27.8M and $3.4M compared to the Street's estimates of $27.2M and $3.5M.
Analyst Ananda Baruah commented, "We believe ARCW is positioned to grow revenue from here with EBITDA to nicely follow beginning in the Dec Q. We believe organic revenue growth of 20%+ in 2H16 (with potential for ~10% to follow in '17), a $20M EBITDA '17 run-rate and material delivering can alter the stock's perception. Additionally (and importantly), the potential for 3D metal printing revenue is beginning to sprout. We believe ARCW currently has 13 metals printers installed, and will continue to add at least 10 annually for the next 4 years (with an oppty to add up to 20 annually); We believe each of these could add $500k - $750k in annual revenue, with EBITDA margins reaching 30% - 40% by 2020, adding an incremental $30M + and EBITDA of $11M. At 10x EBITDA and assuming just 10% EBITDA growth in the core MIM biz, ARCW's normalized EBITDA of $37M - $40M would translate into a market cap of $370M - $400M."
Shares of ARC Group Worldwide closed at $3.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Underperform, Says Limited Topline Opportunities Delay Turnaround
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!