Brean Capital Raises price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO); Expects Strong 3Q Results
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $200.00 (from $190.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Brean Capital is expecting revenues and EPS to be above Street expectations, largely driven by strength in the its Data Center, Networking and Wireless end markets.
Analyst Mike Burton commented, "Avago is scheduled to report its Jul-16Q on Thursday September 1st after the market close. We expect another strong quarter and guide from AVGO on both the revenue and EPS line as we believe the company’s efforts to position itself in some of the strongest and fast growing end markets in the semiconductor industry will play out in the current quarter and be reflected in the company’s guidance. We look to the Data Center/Networking and Wireless end markets to drive growth in the current quarter as the company is on products cycles in these markets. In the Oct-16Q, we expect continued momentum from its product cycles, in addition to having the tailwind of seasonality heading into the 2H 2016. Netting this out, we are sticking to our Buy rating and raising our target to $200 (from $190) off our increased earnings expectations and our view that the company is poised for above-average growth, has industry leading profitability, and has top quality management (not to mention its cheap valuation)."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!