Brean Capital Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating on SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX), and raised the price target to $124.00 (from $108.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SNX reported strong revenues and EPS of $3.7B and $1.73 compared to the Street's estimates of $3.5B and $1.56. Management expects November revenues to be within seasonal patterns of $3.83B - $3.93B with expected EPS of $2.06 - $2.11 vs. the Street's estimates of $3.77B and $1.93.
Analyst Ananda Baruah commented, "While SNX valuation begins to appear peaky, we believe SNX could be on the cusp of 1) redefining its OM structure and 2) perhaps moving the high-end of its valuation range from 14x. We're not arguing this, but the reality of this Q is that a) we believe SNX has reached 8.5% BPO OM's 1 - 2Q's ahead of what we'd anticipated, b) this places SNX in a position to overachieve '17 BPO OM's once it rolls past its bad fraud contract in the Feb Q, and c) with the stock at $113 in the aftermarket, it's very likely the stock opens up >14x Street EPS (be it '17 or "normalized"). We believe SNX could be in the process of positioning itself for $8.00 - $9.00 normalized / '18 EPS, and our new $124 TP (which seems incredibly fantastic, but we believe supported by SNX's recent results and best-of-breed ethos), is 14x our normalized EPS $8.00 - $9.00."
Shares of SYNNEX Corp. closed at $106.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!