Brean Capital Raises Price Target on PVH Corp. (PVH) to $124 Following 2Q Report
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating on PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH), and raised the price target to $124.00 (from $122.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. PVH reported EPS of $1.47, ahead of the Street's $1.29 estimate. FY16 EPS guidance was raised to $6.55- $6.65 (up from prior $6.45-$6.55).
Analyst "We remain constructive in shares of PVH following its solid 2Q print, with adj. EPS of $1.47 (including $0.46 in fx drag) coming in well favorable to our $1.28 estimate (and cons for $1.29) on relatively in-line revs (+3.7% vs. our +3.3%/cons +4.0%). FY16 EPS guidance was raised to $6.55- $6.65 (up from prior $6.45-$6.55), on reaffirmed revs (+2% reported), with the better outlook including a stepped-up marketing shift/spend (+$40M y/y in 2H, +$10M vs. prior expectations) that mutes flow through in low volume 4Q (exacerbated by Mexico JV drag). Even so, we continue to see potential for upside 1) given easing fx compares, 2) de-risked guidance around retail biz, 3) a sequentially improving TH NA biz, and 4) GM levers, which should also create a favorable setup into FY17, in our view. Accordingly, we are maintaining our Buy rating, but raise our ests and TP to $124, based on shares trading at 16x our FY17 EPS estimate of $7.60."
Shares of PVH Corp closed at $107.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!