Brean Capital Raises Price Target on PVH Corp. (PVH) to $122 Ahead of 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating on PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH), and raised the price target to $122.00 (from $115.00), ahead of the company's 2Q report. PVH is scheduled to report results on Wednesday, August 24th.
Analyst Eric Tracy commented, "We remain buyers of PVH heading into this Wednesday's 2Q print, with our constructive stance based on our belief that PVH's inflecting operating model remains under-appreciated, even as shares have traded up +11% since early August on better-than-feared department store results. Taken together, we believe 1) ongoing rev momentum at CK / TH int'l, 2) opportunity for continued CK profitability improvements, 3) waning FX headwinds, and 4) FCF optionality that should facilitate strategic license acquisitions can drive EPS upside, with share appreciation additionally augmented by slight multiple re-rating as investor positioning builds. We tweak our FY16/FY17 estimates slightly higher, with our raised $122 TP based on shares trading 16x (vs. 14x currently, still a discount to the peer group at 17x) our FY17 EPS estimate."
Shares of PVH Corp closed at $107.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!