Brean Capital Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $205 Following 3Q
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $205.00 (from $200.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported revenues of $3.802B vs. Street consensus of $3.756B. EPS of $2.89 beat the Street consensus of $2.77. AVGO also guided FQ4 non-GAAP revenue to $4.1B +/- $75M vs. Street at $4.056B.
Analyst Mike Burton commented, "AVGO reported another impressive quarter as the company highlighted not only its successful efforts to position itself in some of the strongest and fast growing end markets in the semiconductor industry such as Data Center/Networking and Wireless, but also more importantly, AVGO demonstrated how this strategy is paying off in leverage in the financial model of the combined company as EPS is “out growing” revenue on a sequential basis by 2x at least for the Jul-16Q and Oct-16Q. Consistent with our preview, AVGO reported a beat and raise off the product cycles in both Wireless and Wired Infrastructure (which performance was hindered by component constraints in STBs). Netting out the results and guidance, we are raising our CY17 EPS estimates by ~2.5%, increasing our target commensurately from $200 to $205, and reiterating our BUY rating on AVGO. We believe Broadcom is poised for above-average growth with industry leading profitability (not to mention its cheap valuation)."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!