Brean Capital Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $205 Following 3Q
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $205.00 (from $200.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported revenues of $3.802B vs. Street consensus of $3.756B. EPS of $2.89 beat the Street consensus of $2.77. AVGO also guided FQ4 non-GAAP revenue to $4.1B +/- $75M vs. Street at $4.056B.
Analyst Mike Burton commented, "AVGO reported another impressive quarter as the company highlighted not only its successful efforts to position itself in some of the strongest and fast growing end markets in the semiconductor industry such as Data Center/Networking and Wireless, but also more importantly, AVGO demonstrated how this strategy is paying off in leverage in the financial model of the combined company as EPS is “out growing” revenue on a sequential basis by 2x at least for the Jul-16Q and Oct-16Q. Consistent with our preview, AVGO reported a beat and raise off the product cycles in both Wireless and Wired Infrastructure (which performance was hindered by component constraints in STBs). Netting out the results and guidance, we are raising our CY17 EPS estimates by ~2.5%, increasing our target commensurately from $200 to $205, and reiterating our BUY rating on AVGO. We believe Broadcom is poised for above-average growth with industry leading profitability (not to mention its cheap valuation)."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $240 at Morgan Stanley, Says $300 Is Potential Bull Case Target
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $70 at UBS
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!