Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on Cardiome Pharma (CRME) to $7; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brean Capital maintained a Buy rating on Cardiome Pharma (NASDAQ: CRME), and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $10.00), as the company maneuvers to secure financial funding. Cardiome raised $34.5 million of equity by offering 11.5 million shares. As a result, the share price declined from $5.30 prior to the announcement to $3.14 as of the close on 8/1/2016. Estimated cash ($47 mil) + additional debt facility ($10 mil) should give Cardiome roughly $57 million to draw from.
Analyst Difei Yang commented, "The company has completed a number of financial maneuvers during the past two months that should secure the necessary funding for the company to operate until reaching sustainable profitability. While the deal was dilutive and caused a share price reset, we believe it also lifted the overhang. Moving forward, the following catalysts could lift the shares from their current depressed level: 1) revenue growth in new products, in particular, Xydalba in 2017 and Esomocard in late 2016/2017; and 2) an additional $10-15 million asset that would bring the company to breakeven point earlier than the current projection of late 2018/early 2019."
Shares of Cardiome Pharma closed at $3.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!