Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on Cardiome Pharma (CRME) to $7; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Brean Capital maintained a Buy rating on Cardiome Pharma (NASDAQ: CRME), and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $10.00), as the company maneuvers to secure financial funding. Cardiome raised $34.5 million of equity by offering 11.5 million shares. As a result, the share price declined from $5.30 prior to the announcement to $3.14 as of the close on 8/1/2016. Estimated cash ($47 mil) + additional debt facility ($10 mil) should give Cardiome roughly $57 million to draw from.
Analyst Difei Yang commented, "The company has completed a number of financial maneuvers during the past two months that should secure the necessary funding for the company to operate until reaching sustainable profitability. While the deal was dilutive and caused a share price reset, we believe it also lifted the overhang. Moving forward, the following catalysts could lift the shares from their current depressed level: 1) revenue growth in new products, in particular, Xydalba in 2017 and Esomocard in late 2016/2017; and 2) an additional $10-15 million asset that would bring the company to breakeven point earlier than the current projection of late 2018/early 2019."
Shares of Cardiome Pharma closed at $3.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!