Brean Capital Assumes TG Therapeutics (TGTX) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brean Capital assumes coverage on TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TGTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Jason Wittes commented, "We are assuming coverage of TGTX with a Buy rating and $28 target price. The company has two lead oncology drug candidates in Phase III trials: TG-1101 (a monoclonal antibody that targets a unique epitope on the B-lymphocyte CD20 antigen) and TGR-1202 (a PI3K delta inhibitor, which has shown a significantly better toxicity profile than competing PI3K inhibitors in Phase II trials). If approved, the company looks to package them as combination therapies at very competitive prices versus combination therapies from two different sources—especially important to payers for such treatments as lymphoma and other less aggressive cancers with prolonged treatment regimes. We expect TG to make rapid progress through the clinic and emphasize the importance of owning multiple assets. TG had cash of $75.8M at the end of 2Q16, which management believes is sufficient to support operations into 2Q18."
Shares of TG Therapeutics closed at $8.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!