Brean Capital Assumes TG Therapeutics (TGTX) at Buy
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital assumes coverage on TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TGTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Jason Wittes commented, "We are assuming coverage of TGTX with a Buy rating and $28 target price. The company has two lead oncology drug candidates in Phase III trials: TG-1101 (a monoclonal antibody that targets a unique epitope on the B-lymphocyte CD20 antigen) and TGR-1202 (a PI3K delta inhibitor, which has shown a significantly better toxicity profile than competing PI3K inhibitors in Phase II trials). If approved, the company looks to package them as combination therapies at very competitive prices versus combination therapies from two different sources—especially important to payers for such treatments as lymphoma and other less aggressive cancers with prolonged treatment regimes. We expect TG to make rapid progress through the clinic and emphasize the importance of owning multiple assets. TG had cash of $75.8M at the end of 2Q16, which management believes is sufficient to support operations into 2Q18."
Shares of TG Therapeutics closed at $8.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): Raising PT - Needham
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!