Box (BOX) PT Raised to $22 at Drexel Hamilton Following Solid Q3
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst Brian White reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) to $22.00 (from $18.00) following solid Q3 and more powerful platform.
White commented, "Trading at an EV/revenue ratio of just 3.6x our CY:17 estimate, we believe Box is one of the more underappreciated and misunderstood cloud plays in the market today. After another positive quarterly performance, an expanding portfolio and growing partnerships, we believe sentiment will improve and the stock's valuation will expand."
He added, "Box continues to forge partnerships with leading tech companies that we believe speaks to the company's position in the industry. For example, Box discussed its recently unveiled collaboration partnership with Facebook, combined with positive commentary around the IBM relationship and more color around the Google partnership that was announced at BoxWorks."
For 4Q:FY17, they are maintaining their revenue forecast at $109.4 million and adjusting EPS estimate to negative $0.13 from negative $0.16. For FY:18, they are slightly increasing their revenue estimate to $504.3 million (up 27% YoY) from $502.3 million.
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $15.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!