Box (BOX): Taking a New View of Near Term Caution - Oppenheimer
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ittai Kidron, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Box Inc. (NYSE: BOX) but took a new tone of near term caution. The analyst believes several of the company's key upside drivers need time to mature to accelerate into their full contribution levels. Also, seasonality is a bigger factor and setting a high bar for 4Q-FY17 billings growth. As a whole, he expects in-line results, but believes the chance for upside is more of a CY17 opportunity.
No change to the price target of $18.
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $12.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Evercore Trims Ests on Twitter (TWTR) Following Q3 Results; Workforce Reduction, Q4 Outlook Provide Uncertainty
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!