Box (BOX): Sentiment Improving - Drexel Hamilton
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) and believes that the negative sentiment that has plagued the company over the last year may be turning after a strong 2Q:FY17 report a couple of weeks ago that was followed by the introduction of new product innovations at last week's BoxWorks.
Box's stock has recovered from heavy losses earlier this year and is now up 4% YTD but is still down 41% from its intra-day high in January 2015. The analyst believes that Box is one of the more underappreciated and misunderstood cloud plays in the market today at its current valuation of CY:17 EV/revenue of just 3.4x.
No change to the $18 price target.
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $14.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) PT Raised to $22 at Drexel Hamilton Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!