Box (BOX): Sentiment Improving - Drexel Hamilton
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) and believes that the negative sentiment that has plagued the company over the last year may be turning after a strong 2Q:FY17 report a couple of weeks ago that was followed by the introduction of new product innovations at last week's BoxWorks.
Box's stock has recovered from heavy losses earlier this year and is now up 4% YTD but is still down 41% from its intra-day high in January 2015. The analyst believes that Box is one of the more underappreciated and misunderstood cloud plays in the market today at its current valuation of CY:17 EV/revenue of just 3.4x.
No change to the $18 price target.
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $14.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) PT Raised to $70 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!