Box (BOX): Guiding To $1B In Revenue In 2021 At Analyst Day - Stifel
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Aaron Rakers, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) after attending the company's annual user conference and analyst day.
The key takeaway of the day was Box stating that it sees a path to $1B in annualized revenue in 2021. The company is assuming 75% of growth is driven by existing customer seat expansion and using an existing customer cohort $ weighted F2018-F2021 CAGR of 15% vs. a 25% F2014-F2017. The analyst stated "we believe investors could be left to gauge conservatism in this forecast relative to our expectation of: 1.) additional leverage from its reseller partnerships (IBM driving 8 +$100k deals in F2Q17); 2.) the company’s continued introduction of add-on solutions (driving ~30% uplift to average $/seat); 3.) Box Zones enabling higher international adoption (note: international at ~17% of revenue in F2Q17)."
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $14.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!