Box (BOX): Guiding To $1B In Revenue In 2021 At Analyst Day - Stifel
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Aaron Rakers, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) after attending the company's annual user conference and analyst day.
The key takeaway of the day was Box stating that it sees a path to $1B in annualized revenue in 2021. The company is assuming 75% of growth is driven by existing customer seat expansion and using an existing customer cohort $ weighted F2018-F2021 CAGR of 15% vs. a 25% F2014-F2017. The analyst stated "we believe investors could be left to gauge conservatism in this forecast relative to our expectation of: 1.) additional leverage from its reseller partnerships (IBM driving 8 +$100k deals in F2Q17); 2.) the company’s continued introduction of add-on solutions (driving ~30% uplift to average $/seat); 3.) Box Zones enabling higher international adoption (note: international at ~17% of revenue in F2Q17)."
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $14.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!