Box (BOX): Guiding To $1B In Revenue In 2021 At Analyst Day - Stifel
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst, Aaron Rakers, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) after attending the company's annual user conference and analyst day.
The key takeaway of the day was Box stating that it sees a path to $1B in annualized revenue in 2021. The company is assuming 75% of growth is driven by existing customer seat expansion and using an existing customer cohort $ weighted F2018-F2021 CAGR of 15% vs. a 25% F2014-F2017. The analyst stated "we believe investors could be left to gauge conservatism in this forecast relative to our expectation of: 1.) additional leverage from its reseller partnerships (IBM driving 8 +$100k deals in F2Q17); 2.) the company’s continued introduction of add-on solutions (driving ~30% uplift to average $/seat); 3.) Box Zones enabling higher international adoption (note: international at ~17% of revenue in F2Q17)."
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $14.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!