Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): Beat/Guide Down Leads To PT Cut - Needham
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), after the company reported upside for 4Q, exceeding on revenue, operating margins and earnings. Solid 15% constant currency growth in the subscription & transaction segment and operating leverage drove the upside results.
Management reduced the outlook for FY17 to account for FX headwinds and a change in the non-GAAP income tax methodology. Excluding these effects there is no change to the outlook, with constant currency growth and operating margin guidance unchanged.
Management also announced a $60MM share buyback, which combined with the solid results and stable outlook should help reassure investors that fundamentals are intact.
The price target drops to $28 from $30.
Shares of Bottomline Technologies closed at $20.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!