Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): Beat/Guide Down Leads To PT Cut - Needham
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), after the company reported upside for 4Q, exceeding on revenue, operating margins and earnings. Solid 15% constant currency growth in the subscription & transaction segment and operating leverage drove the upside results.
Management reduced the outlook for FY17 to account for FX headwinds and a change in the non-GAAP income tax methodology. Excluding these effects there is no change to the outlook, with constant currency growth and operating margin guidance unchanged.
Management also announced a $60MM share buyback, which combined with the solid results and stable outlook should help reassure investors that fundamentals are intact.
The price target drops to $28 from $30.
Shares of Bottomline Technologies closed at $20.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!