BofA/Merrill Lynch adds FedEx (FDX) to its U.S. 1 List
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Takeda Lose Bid to Overturn $9B Actos Award
BofA/Merrill Lynch adds FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) to its U.S. 1 List
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Reports Adverse Appeals Court Decision in Independent Contractor Suit
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Price Targets Lowered at Goldman; Analyst Views Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Underperform (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!