BofA/Merrill Lynch adds FedEx (FDX) to its U.S. 1 List
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Yamana Gold (AUY) and Agnico Eagle (AEM) to Acquire Osisko in C$8.15/Share
- Moelis & Company (MC) Prices IPO at $25/Share
BofA/Merrill Lynch adds FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) to its U.S. 1 List
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/14: TIAA-CREF (CHDX) (KOP) (AHL)
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Youku Tudou (YOKU) to Neutral
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Target Bumped to Higher at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!