BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy - Correct
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Morgan Stanley (MS) at Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!