BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clorox (CLX) Proves Conservative on Initial FY16 Guidance - UBS Raises PT to $110
- Outerwall's (OUTR) Cash Flows Make it a Private Candidate - B. Riley
- Compass Point Believes Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Will Take 2016 to Recharge From Years of Large Acquisitions - PT to $51
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!