BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Trading Reaction in Aetna (AET) and Humana (HUM) Post Deal Offers 'Strong Buying Opportunity', Leerink Partners Says
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Fortinet (FTNT) Following Late-Quarter Checks
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!