BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Autodesk (ADSK) to $60 Following 2Q Beat
- EPS Beat Improves Cowen's Confidence on Tiffany & Co. (TIF); Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!