BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Michael Kors (KORS) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Raised Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Price Target Following a Solid 3Q
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) PT Lifted to $185 at Nomura Securities on Another 'Strong' Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!