BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Carl Icahn says Apple (AAPL) is still 'undervalued and misunderstood'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (RCII) (IRM) (MRK) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (WHR) Lower (more...)
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Neutral
- Restaurant Brands (QSR) Numbers Lifted at Credit Susise But Remains on the Sidelines
- Time for Apple (AAPL) Stock to Take a Breather, Nomura Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!