BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Wall Street surges over 1 percent, banks and tech rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on DSW, Inc. (DSW) Following 1Q Miss
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) PT Raised to $48 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades VMware (VMW) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!