BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Underperform
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $23.00) following Q2 negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Tal Liani notes this is the second negative preannouncement in a row for Gigamon. With guidance for gross margins and operating expenses unchanged, this suggests lower operating and net margins overall.
The firm cut FY14/15 EPS estimates to $0.09/$0.23 down from $0.33/$0.57.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $18.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!