Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Weingarten (WRI) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boenning & Scattergood upgraded Weingarten (NYSE: WRI) from Underperform to Neutral.
Analyst Floris van Dijkum said, "WRI now trades in-line with our estimated NAV, more accurately reflecting the company’s sound fundamental position. In addition, while WRI was trading at a premium to NAV, the company heeded the market signals to raise equity at a premium and fund the acquisition of ‘A’ rated The Palms at Town & Country (utilizing its ATM for $103 million in 2Q). WRI has continued to maintain a prudent capital structure with debt to EBITDA marginally below six times. WRI is one of the few strip REITs not undergoing a significant dilutive disposition program."
Shares of Weingarten closed at $37.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!