Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Weingarten (WRI) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood upgraded Weingarten (NYSE: WRI) from Underperform to Neutral.
Analyst Floris van Dijkum said, "WRI now trades in-line with our estimated NAV, more accurately reflecting the company’s sound fundamental position. In addition, while WRI was trading at a premium to NAV, the company heeded the market signals to raise equity at a premium and fund the acquisition of ‘A’ rated The Palms at Town & Country (utilizing its ATM for $103 million in 2Q). WRI has continued to maintain a prudent capital structure with debt to EBITDA marginally below six times. WRI is one of the few strip REITs not undergoing a significant dilutive disposition program."
Shares of Weingarten closed at $37.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
- Williams Companies (WMB) PT Lowered to $35 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!